"i wish i believed you when you said that this was my home"
what? you think i'm scared? well, no, i guess i'm not scared i guess it's just moving-
that suddenly life works like the railways and goes back and forth
carrying everyone i had sworn to leave behind
except for the two times i though i had seen the doors close...
no, i don't think i'd call it fear,
fear doesn't keep you moving this long
without killing something out of you:
what has died and lost its cause?
they have been saying
i should ask for forgiveness
for advice (and take it)
well the universe... it's wise
believe me i know what i am saying
i have seen infinity beyond my eyes
- fonso - zugzwang
- the black keys - brothers
- king krule - the ooz
- modest mouse - the lonesome crowded west
- thundercat - drunk
- pyramides - vacíos y variables
- luca bocci - ahora
- soda stereo - signos
- blood orange - coastal grooves
- frank ocean - nostalgia, ultra.
- speedy ortiz - foil deer
- the shins - wincing the night away
- mac demarco - rock and roll night club
- blur - blur
- the velvet underground - loaded
- alabama shakes - sound & color
- placebo - sleeping with ghosts
- jeff buckley - grace
- the smiths - hatful of hollow
- wilco - yankee hotel foxtrot
- unknown mortal orchestra - multi-love
- angelo badalamenti - soundtrack from twin peaks
- the cure - the head on the door
- modest mouse - too many fiestas for rueben/cowboy dan (EP)
- el mató a un policía motorizado - el nuevo magnetismo
- bleachers - gone now
Labels: call of attention, lists, music
don’t you feel that sometimes words pour out like wounds?
maybe i am, who knows.
maybe i am bleeding.
but this year this time has been particular
for a lack of blood
and the thirst for it
i can’t seem to bleed enough—
this might be fine.
i can’t be happy all the time.
i guess some day i will be fine.