"i wish i believed you when you said that this was my home"
new year's wishes
- how did you meet your best friend? What were your first impressions of each other? we met at school. i don't remember the first impressions, because we were too young. i do remember the first day of high school when she came up to me and said, "do you want to sit with me?"
- if you could give some advice to your younger self, what would you say? go to the gym, it's not your fault you're like this. people will like you, but you have to love yourself first. groom your eyebrows. wear make up. keep up your skin care routine. join a sports club. go out and be with people who are nothing like you. say thank you and count your blessings. love your sister.
- is there a hobby / skill that you’ve always wanted to try but never did? i always wanted to learn german and russian. i always wanted to play handball. there's also a part of me that always wished could learn how to sail properly and fearlessly, but it takes more dedication that i thought i had.
- if you had your dream wardrobe, what would it look like? wouldn't consist of too many items, all of them on the same shades of black-grey-white. probably very minimalistic. probably of very good quality, nothing cheap, but consciously and well bought.
- a food that you disliked as a child but now enjoy? does beer count?
- share an unpopular opinion that you may have. i used to enjoy mac demarco's work but now i really can't even stand him. his fans have ruined the whole thing. it's their fault of course, not mac's.
- how well do you think you’d do in a zombie apocalypse scenario? pretty well. i have pretty good surviving skills, good reflexes, and i am very thirsty for adventure. plus i'm not scared of death.
- if you could look like any celebrity, who would you choose? pretty cliché i guess, but i'd love to look like emily ratajkowski.
- have you ever encountered a house that you believed to be haunted? i still believe and kind of know that my dad's house is haunted.
- share one thing that you’d like to happen this autumn. lose enough weight. and good weather. and have a good birthday.
- which school subject do you wish you had an aptitude for? physics.
- describe your dream house. small loft apartment, filled with plants, on the last floor of a building in a big city. big windowpanes. nice creamy wallpaper. kitschy kitchens.
- if you had to live in a time period different than the present, which would you choose and where? i would choose the nineties because i liked their fashion, but honestly i like my generation. it's woke.
- (if you’ve graduated) do you miss high school? no.
- what’s one physical feature that you get complimented on? my face. and my butt apparently too. mostly my face and hair.
- share the weirdest encounter you’ve had with a stranger on the street. i talked to a guy on the subway because i thought he was cute and it was his first time on a subway. it was crowded, the power went out, and we were stranded for half and hour at a station before the next train came. he was very nice and cute. i never got his number. it may not be the weirdest but it was one of the most memorable.
- how do you take your tea (or coffee)? i drink my tea alone, no sugar, no milk. i drink my coffee with either skim milk, cinnamon powder (and a dash of chocolate powder if i'm feeling adventurous) or iced with skim milk.
- do you think that humans are inherently good or bad? no. depends on many things. there are no extremes of personality, only spectrums. we all have good and bad. i think sirius black said that once.
- are you a neat or messy person? Is your room / house orderly? i'm a neat person. sometimes my room is messy but it is just a reflection of how my mind is feeling. but order rules my life.
- have you ever gone on a bad date? god, yes. on a few.
- if you could have any type of hair, what colour and cut would you have? i'd like to have my hair a bit shorter than now and maybe black. but i really like my hair. i wouldn't change it, honestly.
- is there someone that you miss having in your life? i miss my sister and i miss a person i never had in my life in the first place.